Thursday, August 28, 2008

US GOVERNMENT TAKES PRO WRESTLERS BABY BECAUSE OF CANNABIS

The following blog was forwarded to me by a fan who knew I'd care. Read on, and search your feelings.
RVD
Subject:

US GOVERNMENT TAKES PRO WRESTLERS BABY BECAUSE OF CANNABIS

Body:

Hey Rob, Hope everything is going well for you and Sonya.

I dont want to bum you out dude but you have always been strongly pro-cannabis and I wanted to share with you this true horror-story, what the US Government did too a fellow pro wrestler of yours ROH star Necro Butcher because of weed.



FROM NECRO BUTCHER's BLOG:

I'm tired of explaining this over and over again to my friends, so here it is, out here, for all to read. On June 11, my beautiful wife, Virginia gave birth to a healthy beautiful , and as I've learned, very hungry baby girl. Which we named Amy Virginia. Amy is my mother's name. She went into the hospital on the 10th. On the morning of the 11th, our doctor informed us that he wanted to speed things along and he wanted to break her water. We agreed to this and it was done, then with the next breath out of his mouth, he told us that my wife had marijuana in her urine and the state was taking the baby from us. They had nothing on me, nothing on my family, no history of drug offenses on any of us, just one failed urinalysis. So my 22 year old wife then laid in labor for 10 hours knowing full well her bay would be taken when it came. And taken it was. Taken from her arms on the 12th, when I wasnt even there, my wife was alone went she had to go through this. We were told to be patient and keep our heads up, it would just take time, no one knew would tell us how long though. We were told our "hearing" would be the following monday morning. Now keep in mind, this was thursday night, with the next day being Flag Day, with all government offices and most businesses closed. So we could call no one for help, nothing, we had no money for a private attorney. We had no idea what to do and no one was there to help. Our only hope to keep our newborn daughter out of foster care was to have my mother petition for custody while my wife completed whatever programs they told her to. The monsters at Lawrence County Child Youth Services told us the only was we could do that was if my wife moved out of the house .Yeah, thats right, to keep my daughter I had to watch my wife move out. We met our court appointed attorney 5 minutes before the "hearing". At this "hearing" we were not allowed to speak, not allowed to enter any plea, not allowed to explain our situation or our feelings, nothing, we just had to sit there while they they passed judgment on my entire family. So now me and my mom are raising this little girl, while my wife sits alone in a near empty house on the other side of town. My mom is the head nurse of a critical care unit, so when she misses work, the unit is understaffed and sick people dont get the care they need. Since the 12th, my wife has been "allowed" to see her baby daughter twice, for 1 hour each time. And the bills are piling up, Im now paying rent on a house for my outlaw wife to live in and cant help my mom out as much and shes missing work to care for my baby, so her bills are piling up. And oh yeah, the nazis at CYS cancelled BOTH my daughter and my wife from Medicaid, since, when my mom actually does work, she makes too much to qualify. So now no insurance for either of them. So we wait, and through all of this, we still have no case worker, no timeline, nothing, just a family thats falling apart and nobody cares. I spend every minute of everyday torn between visiting my wife or my daughter, and choosing my wife or actually wrestling means leaving my mom with the baby. At least I get a choice, my wife doesnt. She would violate a "court" order and lose her parental rights for unapproved visits. And were both subject to random drug tests now. Somehow Im sucked into this nightmare too, so I can drink all the fucking beer I can, be a fat, lazy, drunk and thats cool, but God fucking forbid I smoke a joint or I will be in the same boat as my wife. The ACLU has hooked us up with a lawyer and we meet with her on tuesday, so stay tuned. In the meantime, to all our friends, there plenty of smoking behind us, and plenty ahead, but in the meantime, were on the shelf.


Keep it lit for us.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our govt is completely out of control. I think they should have bigger things to worry about than marijuana. There are so many people that have had the govt wreck their lives over it.There are so many people in prison over it. I think your story deserves national attention... you should contact Fox News or someone. This is outrageous!!!

August 29, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He got his kid back..

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It’s Over, But It Aint Over

The Summers family is reunited again, this time for good. Last I updated everyone, we were all split up by the zealots at Lawrence County CYS, with no hope of getting together until January. The ACLU (thats American Civil Liberties Union) heard about our case and sent a lawyer up to help us. She got us an emergency hearing and guess what ? We won. Thats right, me, my wife, and our beautiful little girl can all live together and CYS can go fucking choke on their own bile. The ACLU lawyer handed them their asses in court and it just goes to show that you cant ever quit. The fights not over until you quit, and if you never quit, the fights never over. A heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported us throughout all this, especially Billy Gram, who got the ball rolling with the ACLU. Billy, you might be a long-winded motherfucker who can occasionally talk WAAAAY too much, but my wife and I love you for your help in this, and it wouldnt have happened without you. Thank you you to all our friends who helped us along and encouraged us. But wait, I said in the title it wasnt over. How so ? Well, now the ACLU is preparing a lawsuit which they intend to fully fight all the way to the US Supreme Court if they have to. Thats right, we could actually change this cruel and unjust law. Stay tuned and I will let you know more when I do. A lot of people keep asking me "What can I do to help ?" Heres my reply. Join the ACLU. Donate money. Learn about them. There are a lot of people (mostly Rush Limbaugh and his supporters) who trash the ACLU, but the bottom line is this. They got me my family back. And you know what else ?, they didnt charge me a dime. So check em out, donate if you can to pay for the lawyers that help people like me. I still cant smoke til January, but its worth it. So dont offer me a joint, buy me a Corona. We will drink to our families and maybe even Rush Limbaugh OD'ing on his oxys. I love you all.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=104388569&blogID=428604777

- CoLD

September 2, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah our government is way out of control.there is nothing wrong with marajuna,if our stupid government would make it legal,we could pay off our national debt just from the taxes made from it. its time everyone stands up and tell our government to screw off.

October 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

consider what our government did at WACO, RUBY RIDGE,and THE FREEMANS, our govertment is becomeing a police state,and our freedoms are being taked away left and right. WAKE UP AMERICA, before it is to late. i'm just happy he got his baby back, and i would love to smoke a joint with him. te666x@yahoo,com

October 15, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

October 28, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Tessy said...

The government likes to blow things out of proportion don't they?
or do they just blow... XD
why are they picking on cannabis users? Surely there are far more important things for them to be doing, right?
no, didn't think so! :)

January 19, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home