Monday, April 9, 2007

Robot Chicken

April 9, 2007 - I received a lot of feedback from the Angel Raich story I added to my update last time. I appreciate all the feedback, even the closed minded ones. Everyone should have a right to their own opinion. I also happen to believe they should recognize whether their opinions are educated, or uneducated opinions. That sounds fair, doesn't it? And then when I really think it through, many of us were falsely educated and we're still throwing opinions out there without being updated on what we know. Updates are necessary. The world's not flat anymore. By the way, since last update New Mexico became the 12th state to legalize medical marijuana. Also, there are now 5 surviving patients receiving the medicine from the federal government.

We had a 4 day fiesta in Mexico. Gracias to all the fans pouring out the love. One day on the bus in Mexico, a few of the guys asked me if I had seen the report on CNN that day. Later that night, I watched for and saw the report from the British University that declared alcohol and tobacco are worse for your body than marijuana, or ecstasy. Did anybody see that? I was surprised to see ecstasy named, as it's known for over doses and mixing deaths. I still believe it to be harmful, and would never recommend it to anyone. Tobacco and alcohol, they said, should be listed among the ten deadliest drugs. Hmm…how come drinking and smoking isn't considered "doing drugs", especially if it's that deadly? If you're an adult, think for yourself. That's what I'd like to inspire. Kids of course, should never consume marijuana. Of course I wasn't surprised to see pot down the list. If it's going to be labeled deadly, shouldn't there be at least one death in the history of the planet reported? No offense if you lost someone because someone was an idiot, but zero over doses? Zero cancers reported from usage? I just feel that people should make an effort to discover truth, about many subjects that are forth coming. Just to give you a head start on this one…What "drug" was first banned in 1937 for causing violence, insanity, and promiscuity? No…not alcohol. Although illegal from 1920-1934, alcohol has been promoted by corporate America for over 40 years, now killing over 150,000 of us a year from over consumption. Keep guessing...

Just got back from Vegas, watching my good friend Justin Mc Cully doing his thing in the octagon. With all the steam Tito's got, Justin is going to have a lot of attention on him as team punishment member and trainer. And he's going to produce, just like he did on Fight Night but now you're going to see him at his best. Watch this guy become a draw fast.

Mania was awesome! I know you fans want to read more about wrestling so here goes. This new ECW crap sucks and Sabu and Dreamer and Sandman and myself love representing the old school ECW the way we all loved it. Us vs the New Breed just keeps that glimmer of hope going for those of us who just don’t know how to let go. I hope we’re representing on this European trip.

Entourage is back. Sopranos is back. Heroes is coming back. In the mean time, have a laugh at Robot Chicken.

Okay Europe, here we come.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RVD- You are one of the best wrestlers in the world. I think you should go to TNA wrestling and make a impact!!!! You have done so much in WWE, there is really nothing else you can do there now. Please help change the business for the better.

April 25, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please ask a Filipino citizen to translaste this for you:
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
ANG CUTE MO
Though hindi ko ma-pinpoint kung papaano ka naging CUTE basta CUTE ka sa maraming bagay. Ang Cute-cute mo talaga. Wish ko lang makita ka sa personal para makita kung saan ka talaga mas CUTE.
Lumipat ka na sa TNA kasi masyadong gabi na ang timeslot ng ECW dito sa amin...
Saka visit ka uli dito sa 'Pinas, malay mo, magkita na tayo ngayon.
Jejeje...
Text mo 'ko ah?
Joke.

April 26, 2007 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta's ang tali-talino mo pa pala... Astig ka talaga, grabe!!!

April 26, 2007 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the same point of view, sir. I literally admire you not only for being so handsome and so talented, but also because you were so idealistic. I love reading your blogs because it 'puts' some sense on others' minds. I was also one of those 'close-minded craps' that you've hitted... That was so touching. Huhuhu...

April 26, 2007 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Know what, I wanna sing you something

April 26, 2007 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RVD,

I think you are the best wrestler in the WWE and in the business. I respect you alot and hope nothing but the best for you.

I was at WM 22 and I went for 2 reasons. To see you win the money in the bank match and to see Bret Hart get inducted "which I did see"

You are the only reason why I still watch wrestling because I think everyone else sucks.

Take Care.

April 27, 2007 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RVD your the whole f'n show and i think you should get that ECw title back around your waist after all who else makes the most money for ECw!

April 28, 2007 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beat the "NO BREED" baby! You're the best CAPITANO I've ever seen!!!

April 28, 2007 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger JAYLTEAVI said...

Hello RVD you're my favorite wrestler since i 1st saw you In the WWE. In your 1st small run with the company, then you disappeared, but i was able to see you wrestler again when i was in chicago where they televised ECW , i kept watching you there. and i recorded some shows . Some ECW tapes i would show my cousins, all your matches because they only knew about the WWE. I wanted the whole World to know about this cool awesome wrestler which joey style always said had more moves then Michael Jordan. I was thrilled to have found you ,but wanted the WWE to hired you so the rest of the world would get to know this super wrestler called Rob Van Dam.I even wrote to the WWE about it.I know it wasn't cause of me but,it happen you were in the WWE , started out great , They gave you a good push , probally because not only you deserved it , they were in competition with WCW. but, after a while they let fans and myself wanting more of you , they would keep draging you back , you should have won the title from HBK or HHH ,but there was always interference something always happening to keep you back , you were kept in tag team competition for years winning titles with like 6 different tagteam partners i got tired of polittics , and realized that if ECW stayed and had a TV timeslot you would have been more like the flair of the NWA or the sting of WCW you still and forever will be the Man in ECW but it was cut short and mostly you're World Title reigns , anyway I'm glad people got to know you , but I hope you leave , for the 1st time in my life im not a great fan of WWE . I like things to be fare , and now in the WWE it ain't even close. I Don't know what would happen in TNA with you're career , but I'm sure excited to find out. If you go or you don't i'm still cheering for you but,there isn't much to cheer when I see other people champs. and not you. any it's not all about the title it's about the spotlight or the way you are used. Which the best probally you biggest fan J.L-T.V , Bye.

April 29, 2007 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob - Backlash was yesterday, and WTF? McMahon as ECW champ? I saw your vignette on RAW April 30th about McMahon ruining ECW, and I agree 100%; the original ECW was something special, and very well could have been again if 'MoneyBags' McMahon would have simply handed a checkbook to Paul Heyman and cut the evil genius loose with you, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, et al, in tow. As a HUGE (3rd generation) pro-wrestling mark for 34 years (since before I was born), I've seen ups and downs in the business. V-Mac and his ego are ruining the business, and it's a shame that plain-spoken dudes like you and Sabu have to eat it because you know what the fans want and won't kiss the boss' ass. Stay strong, keep the faith, and trust that no matter where you go when your contract is up this summer, your true fans will follow, knowing you give us your all.

April 30, 2007 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ur the best now all u have to do is get that title from McMahon well that should be no prob by the way great match against umaga me and my sister thought it was way sweet not many people are able to get him of his feet and one more thing before i go show McMahon what it takes to be an ECW champion because no mater how hard he trys he will not be as hardcore as you or the other originals

May 1, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RVD - Finally somebody somewhere is willing to speak out on the MJ issue. I don't understand why nobody will recognize the medicinal value.

I, too, was at WM22 and had the honor of seeing you win the MITB. But, what the F**K is going on with ECW? It is honestly horrible. Watching VKM take the title from Lashley was truley a sad sad day. I, like many other fans, held my head in sorrow when that happened. I had to look away. I can't imagine how you, Sabu, Dreamer & Sandman felt.

I heard rumors that you were going to TNA, and hope that it's not true, but I can't say that I'd blame you if you left. If you leave, please take the rest of the originals with you.

Most importantly, please keep us informed, and please don't quit the biz. You make wrestling fun to watch.....Cindy from Chicago

May 1, 2007 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Abhishek Shetty said...

Hey RVD, I am a fan of yours from India. Please do not leave the WWE. The WWe has already suffered many blows. Also, I want to see you in a match with Shawn Michaels as your previous match with him was ruined by HHH

May 2, 2007 at 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to leave the WWE for TNA

May 3, 2007 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger 3 Grumpy Caps fans said...

Rob, big fan of your work. Wish you could have been at Hard Core Homecoming back in the old ECW arena... you were missed, but it was great to see the spirit and edge of ECW still alive and kicking.

I know your contract is coming up for renewal, and I just want to say that real wrestling fans will watch wherever you happen to end up, because you are indeed the whole f'n show.

No matter what happens with WWECW, you'll always be remembered as the baddest wrestler ever to strap on the TV title. Stay Hardcore, now and forever.

May 3, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

The whole F'n show!!!

May 3, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob,

You and the originals were the best thing on the card at the UK ECW taping.

Don't give up on the old ECW, hopefully one day soon WWE will let go with it creative headlock and let the beast run wild and free.

Kind Regards
MYstIC G

PS: Please tell Dreamer that his blog is the only thing on the ECW website worth reading.

May 4, 2007 at 3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it kinda late to say this?
Well, I've watched your DVD and it's damn awesome. If you would give me the chance to choose which ECW show do you fit in, I would like to say I want you during Paul Heyman's manipulation than today... Well, no offense meant but just because it seems that WWE does not give you a lot of importance. Well, I like your teaming up with the rest of the originals but looks like WWE is releasing the others and it's one living hell for me, because I'm an avid fan of yours, and your group too. Anyway, keep up the good work, especially that 5star comic business of yours, okay???

May 16, 2007 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rvd you da bomb iwish i could be just like you and also when do you think you will go to TNA and team up with rihyno and make a dominet team thats all bi bi .

June 19, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo rob ur awsome do you think that what hapen to vince was real or fake?????????????????????

June 19, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home