Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bam Bam Bigelow: It was an honor to have known him

I never saw a man as big as Bam Bam that could move like Bam Bam. He was one of the strongest wrestlers I've ever been in the ring with. Back in the old ECW days, Bam Bam was the superstar that gave credibility to our show, and style. On one of my favorite nights of my career, and possibly the most pivotal, I wrestled Bam Bam in Buffalo NY for the ECW TV Title. I became champion that night, got the tremendous rub and was perceived as a superstar on another level ever since. Inside and outside of the ring, I have a lot of respect for Bam Bam Bigelow, and it was an honor to have known him.

Congrats to AMW, for catching 916 fugitives since the show began airing. That's incredible. Heroes starts back up on Monday. It's not too late to join in and get hooked.

Dirt on fx is a new show worth checking out.

Have you seen the Ghost Rider commercials yet? They started airing this week.

Of course you should check out Trish in Armed and Dangerous. Quality show! For real.

Time for me to hit the road again, as always. Have a safe week.

RVD

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob! Just wanna say you're an amazing athlete & forever one of my fave wrestlers-you're the one who got me hooked on ECW!I hope someday I can meet you-you forever rock! God Bless! Luv, JJ

April 27, 2007 at 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some amazing skills. You are the best wrestler ever.

May 4, 2007 at 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, It's really sad about Bam Bam, he was by far one of the Greats and he will be truly missed!

You are one of the greatest wrestlers of all time! and I would like to see RVD spend the rest of his days in the WWE, since thats the only wrestling I watch. If you leave, I'll be really dissapointed. You have been one of my biggest inspirations to help me to choose a career in the Squared Circle! Thank You Rob!


Please R.V.D., Stay in WWE! Please!

May 8, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur an awesome wrestler!

May 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur EXTREME!

May 9, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ull always have a spot in the wwe

May 9, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just happy to have gotten the chance to share a drink with bam bam several years ago.

he was one of the greats and i would have to say that the tv title match in buffalo stands as one of my all-time favorites.

May 13, 2007 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger dave46lookingatyou said...

Hi ROB how are you? sry to here about BAMBAM, he was a great wrestler for A BIG MAN and he was very athlete, and sry to here you lost another co-worker CHRIS..I've watched you from the first day you came on ECW, I'M glad to see your in WWE and i wish they would have you on more, because i think you should one of the belts, BECAUSE you are a great wrstler,AND please don't LEAVE..TC BOB GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS..TAKE CARE MY FRIEND...Dave

July 6, 2007 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Steve Farrant said...

It was sad for Bam to pass away... You always feel it when someone passes away. Even if you didn't know them it strikes you.

July 7, 2007 at 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude ur the whole damn reason i started watching wwe wouldnt have cared for it for it if u werent there be cool if u cama back and knock the living hell out of randy orton to make him stop saying he added to hios legend killing list

August 25, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home